7 foods that can keep your cholesterol level balanced
It is very obvious that there is no such thing as magical food in the world to keep you healthy, you have to maintain yourself by keeping the food simple and notorious. There is no magical food but there are foods that can do magic to your body and benefits it in numerous ways. There are many food items that can control the level of cholesterol in your body and keep it healthy.
To make sure that your cholesterol level is in control you have to quit all those food items that increase its level. Along with the alteration in your diet you have to keep up with exercise. In any case you have to keep eating the healthy food along with the exercise, because just keeping a heathy diet is not enough. When we talk about healthy food the first thing that pop ups in someone’s mind is organic food. Living in today’s world we can’t even think about organic food but the world is coming back to it because natural is beneficial. There are few very surprising food item that you might not know that can lower your cholesterol level. They can also help your body to be active and reduces the chances of strokes or heart attack. Some of the best food items that can help you are as follows:
- Oat meal: It is known that oat meal has so many health benefits, it can even help you reduce the fat from your body. It is very easy to use the oat meal as a cereal in the breakfast, you can just eat a bowl every day and it will benefit your body regarding the cholesterol. If we talk about the quantity of fiber it provides your body then it is like 2 to 3 grams. You can add some fruits to it in case you don’t like the taste. If you want more fiber you have the options of adding strawberries or banana. According to a nutritionist a human body requires 30 to 35 grams of fiber every day. Out of that 30 to 35 grams it is recommended that 10 grams should be coming from soluble fiber.
- Beans: They are one of the richest source for the soluble fiber. It can be a good option for the people who are trying to lose weight the reason behind it that beans take time to be digested by the human body. Due to which your tummy feels full and you don’t crave for food for a while. Another benefit is that there are many types of beans available like for example: the kidney beans, lentils, black eyed peas, navy beans, garbanzos and a lot more. Also, they can be cooked in many different ways or you can just eat them boiled. However you like it is totally up to you.
- Walnuts: All the nuts like peanuts, almonds, walnuts are a very rich source in omega-3 fatty acids and monounsaturated fatty acids. You have to eat these nuts in many different ways, they are able to reduce cholesterol level, around fifteen percent. Nuts are also known for reduction inflammation and also improves the blood vessel function. They are an excellent source of Vitamin E, all the B-complex vitamins and many minerals.
- Orange juice: It is normally used by so many people in the breakfast, and it is evident from many sources that orange is a source of Vitamin C in the body. Along with the Vitamin C it is really high source of potassium, vitamins like A and B, magnesium. There is a research that indicates that drinking the orange juice daily in the breakfast can reduce the level of cholesterol but you have to be very careful because it is a very rich source of calories.
- Avocado: It is used in food by a lot of people but on the other hand there are people who avoid eating the avocados because they do not like its taste. It consists of vitamins K, B-complex Vitamins, proteins, minerals, and fiber. If you consume avocado it provides your body sources of monounsaturated fatty acids along with the plant sterols. Both of them help in reduction of cholesterol level.
- Garlic: It is known as one of the most ancient herb that is in use for the benefits it provides to the human body that leads to a healthy heart. The flavor and taste it has to it is the favorite of so many people around the world and it is used everywhere in the world. The people of ancient Egyptian used it for its benefits for the increase of stamina in the human body, but the modern research has found that it can help in reduction of the LDL and HDL cholesterol. Along with that it is a remedy for pimples, acne scars, for growing back healthy hair. It also prevent clotting of blood in the body that reduces the blood pressure, it is a remedy for healing the infections. Researchers also came to a conclusion that garlic can help in healing the artery clogging plaque or can stop it if known at the very early stage. The earliest stage is known as Nano plaque. Garlic prevents the cholesterol particles to stick to the artery walls.
- Tea: There are two types of people in the world, one are tea lovers and another are coffee lovers. It is served hot and cold, in both types it provides a lot of antioxidants. Many researchers claim that drinking tea can help the blood vessels to relax and it results in no blood clotting. There is a major antioxidant that is provided by the tea, it is known as Flavonoids. The benefits of Flavonoids is the prevention of oxidation of LDL type of cholesterol. If it is not prevented it can cause the formation of plaque on the artery walls of the heart.
Photo sources: pixabay.com