Sakara Life Overview
There is one thing that is same for models of Victoria’s Secret, Paltrow and Iman is the consumption of Sakara Life. It helps them with better health, improved beauty, higher energy levels and gratified in every way. Sakara Life is a highly reputed companies in America offering meal delivery services. The company started its operations as a statup in the year 2012. It was created by Danielle DuBoise and Whitney Tingle who used to cook quality fresh organic meals which were meat free in their kitchen. They also delivered these meals to their friend and close contacts.
At present, Sakara Life offers delivery services in the entire US. Various celebrities act as patrons and promote this delivery service for vegan meals. The company also produces supplements, beauty products, products for life style and organizes well programs in offices. You can go through the review of Sakara Life to get more learning.
Keep reading our honest Sakara Life review to learn more.back to menu ↑
Sakara Life Ideal For
- It is recommended for people who do not have the time to purchase preparation ingredients.
- People seeking a healthier alternative for frozen food products
- Males and females who want to reduce weight and get in shape
How Sakara Life Works?
To opt for Sakara life, you need to opt for of the subscription plans being offered by the company. Users can select a diet plan that suits them. Signature and custom are the two plan variants offered to the users. Both these plans can be selected with time spans of 3 or 5 days.
If you opt for the signature plan, you would get breakfast, lunch and dinner for 3 or 5 days depending on the duration selected. Detox teas and functional beverages are also a part of this plan. Comparatively, a custom plan offers more flexible options. Users of this plan can select number of meals according to their need (1,2 or 3). If you opt for the custom plan, you can get your hands on a 20 day body transformation challenge, a wedding preparation plan of 20 days that helps you shed the extra fat before the important day and a deep cleaning level 2 plan for better skin. More information about the custom plan can be extracted from the “Meals and Delivery” section of this review. Customers get tasty meals, supplements and other edibles from the Cleans Boutique irrespective of the selected plan.
Company offered subscriptions are flexible and allows users to opt for cancellation. You can cancel your subscription without paying any hidden extra charges. Plans for a week can be cancelled till Thursday midnight PST.back to menu ↑
What Makes Sakara Life Different?
Sakura Life is a company offering exclusive meal delivery services. The mission of the company is to provide plant based organic food which is beneficial for the health. The meals have amazing taste and are nutritious. They reach you fresh and you can immediately start eating as soon as you open the box.
Owners of Sakura concentrate on making your life style. The company is not about providing healthy diet only. It also provides assistance to improve the standard of life in terms of healthy. They emphasize on the fact that healthy food is important to lead a healthy life. Having a healthy diet refers to selecting meals that are tasty and good for health.
This incredible company has a food philosophy based on 9 important constituents. The first is that, the company does not encourage calorie count as calories are used to measure energy and not nutrition. The second factor is that Sakura Life depends on plant based proteins that improve health. The company concentrates on plants that are enriched with water so that the user does not get de hydrated, this is the third factor. The fourth factor is that the prepared meals are enriched with green nutrition which helps in weight reduction, prevention of inflammation, dissolving of stones in gall bladder and various other positive purposes. The fifth principle is that the company focuses on meals that act as brain diet. Sakura Life encourages users to eat food with different colors, this is the sixth principle. The seventh principle is it offers meals that reduce nutrition deficiency. The meals are enriched with sulfur to get rid of toxins, this is the eighth principle. The final ninth principle is that Sakura Life prepares meals that improve body intelligence levels.
All these pillars contribute towards a healthy living. For more details, you can go through S Life, a magazine by the company that focuses on improvement of health and life style.back to menu ↑
Sakara Life Meals & Menus and Recipes
Sakura offers a weekly menu that comprises of 3 plant based dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. This menu is for 5 days and the meals aim at weight reduction. These meals are dairy free, gluten free, egg free and vegan. The menu items are organic and some of them include honey. However, consumers who cannot consume any of the ingredients due to allergy can mention their preferences and get meals that are suitable for them.
Like we stated previously in this Sakara Life review, there are 5 meal plans to choose from: Signature, Custom, 20 Day Challenge, Level II: Detox, and 20 Day Wedding Prep.
Users can choose from 5 meal plans listed below.
- 20 Day Challenge
- Level II Detox
- 20 Day Wedding Preparation
Custom and Signature plans are offered with 3 and 5 day duration options. They vary in terms of meal flexibility. If you opt for the custom plan, you can modify the number of days for which you need to have the plan and the number of meals for each day. With the signature plan, you get 3 meals every day for 3 or 5 days depending on the duration of the plan. Each meal of the signature plan comes with a beverage.
The 20 day Challenge plan stretches for a time span of four weeks during which you would have Sakara Life Meals. Along with that, you get a supply of 10 days of the all in one supplement. In addition to that, there are online yoga classes without any access restrictions, a gift card to get outdoor leggings, a calendar to keep an eye on the progress. Along with that, you can access exclusive content by the best yoga teachers at Sakura Life. In terms of meals, customers can select a 3 or 5 day plan and select 2 or 3 meals per day. Thus, customers would get 12 or 20 meals for 3 or 5 days every week.
The Level II : Detox plan stretches for a duration of 5 days. It includes breakfast, lunches, dinners, supplements for pro biotics and water concentrates. Along with that, there are extra additions including instruction manuals by reputed coaches. This program focuses on elimination of meat consumption, dairy, gluten, soy, nuts, caffeine, alcohol, toxins and other related negative constituents.
People who opt for the 20 day wedding preparation plan get their hands on fresh organic food, breakfast prepared from plant based ingredients, lunches, dinners, tea that helps with cell hydration, rejuvenation of the skin. You can also browse through Clean’s Boutique to view extra items like tea, cookies and chcolates.back to menu ↑
Sakara Life Health & Nutrition
The meals are based on different inspirations including microbiome research and Michelin starred restaurants in New York. These meals are a combination of state of the art culinary techniques and high standard nutritional layouts. All the ingredients are purchased from reliable suppliers to provide the highest level of taste. These suppliers use reliable agriculture methods.
Once the fresh ingredients have been delivered to the kitchen, you would get fresh meals packed in ecofriendly bags / boxes delivered to you.back to menu ↑
Sakara Life Fitness and Activity
On a minimum scale, you should move for 30 to 60 minute on any time of the day and you can choose a physical activity of your choice.back to menu ↑
How Easy Is Sakara Life To Follow?
Sakara Life is much better than other companies offering meal delivery services. Most meal kits delivered to the users comprise of raw materials which means that you need to follow instructions and do the cooking on your own. Compared to these meal kits, Sakura Life sends you meals which you can eat the moment they are delivered to you. All you need to do is heat and mix them. Secondly, Sakura life provides recommendations for snacks and other additional constituents required to have a healthier life style.back to menu ↑
Can You Lose Weight With Sakara Life?
The 10 Day Reset Is Here! A New Way To Live The Sakara Life.back to menu ↑
Sakara Life Plans & Pricing and Costs
Sakura Life meal plans cost according to the number of days for which the plan has been chosen and number meals per day. Charges may increase or decrease according to the location of the user.
If you opt for a 3 day plan, it would cost $239 per week. It would include 3 meals for every day along with drinks. Similarly, the 5 day would have the same per day constituents and would cost $349 for each week. If you opt for a custom plan, it would range between $80 and $255 and this price depends on the number of meals for each day. Similarly, the 5 day plan has a price between $119 and $410. For the 20 day challenge, you need to pay $955 for 12 days and $1395 for 20 days. You get 3 meals per day for both 3 day and 5 day plans. The Level II Detox plan carries a cost of $400.
The subscription prices are for repeated orders. if you opt for a one time order, extra charges would be applied. The Clean boutique items have a price range between $9 and $95. If you have an order above $100, there are no shipping charges.back to menu ↑
Sakara Life Delivery Areas
Sakura delivers food all over US except Hawai and Alaska. Offers do differ with locations and you can view the Sakura Life website for weekly menus. You need to enter your zip code to view meals being delivered in your area. Meals are only delivered on weekdays.back to menu ↑
Sakara Life Help & Support and Customer Service
For any help, you can view the FAQ page or get in touch through email or telephonic contact.back to menu ↑
Sakara Life Pros and cons
- Healthy Organic food delivered to you
- Meals do not contain dairy, eggs, fat and other negative ingredients
- Organic and non GMO meals only
- Meal programs are balanced and designed carefully
- 20 day challenge, wedding preparation and Detox are the special plans
- No shipping charges if your order exceeds $100
- Meals plans cannot be modified
- No delivery on weekends
back to menu ↑
While doing research for this Sakara Life review, we were happy to learn that Sakara Life offers plant-rich, organic meals that are ready to eat the moment they’re delivered to you. There are plenty of meal plans to choose from, the meals are vegan, vegetarian, and allergy-friendly, and everything is completely natural and healthy.
This amazingly healthy lifestyle by Sakara can do wonders for you. It can improve your body and enhance mental peace. Sakara provides you the right meals to live healthy.
Sakara Life delivers fresh organic meals to your door step. The consumption of these meals positively improves your overall life style.
- The organic meal delivery program by the company is based on plant rich food enriched with nutrients and tasty ingredients.
- No need to pick the meals as they quality home delivery services are available.
Sakara Life Discounts, Coupons and Promo Codes
We found 2 verified Sakara Life Discounts, Coupons and Promo Codes for May. 2019. If some of the Sakara Life coupon codes have expired, please contact us, thank you for your help.
25% OffGet 25% off any order with promo code!
$30 OffGet $30 off any order for New Customers with coupon code!
Compare Sakara Life with other Companies' Services, Plans and Products
If you like Sakara Life but aren't sure whether it's the best ideal choice for you, and may want to compare Sakara Life with other Companies' Plans, Products, and Services that similar to Sakara Life, or Sakara Life Alternatives and Sakara Life Competitors, Which companies' services like Sakara Life. You can take a look at our professional comparisons below to discover if one of them is more suitable for you.
- Sakara Life VS Purple Carrot
- Sakara Life VS Trim Down Club
- Sakara Life VS Trifecta Nutrition
- Sakara Life VS The Microbrewed Beer of the Month Club
- Sakara Life VS Paleo Power Meals
- Sakara Life VS Top Chef Meals
- Sakara Life VS Mindful Chef
- Sakara Life VS Shari’s Berries
- Sakara Life VS HMR Program
- Sakara Life VS Abel & Cole
- Sakara Life VS WonderSlim
- Sakara Life VS Yumble Kids
- Sakara Life VS Nurture Life
- Sakara Life VS Dinnerly
- Sakara Life VS Gourmesso
- Sakara Life VS Wolferman’s
- Sakara Life VS One Potato
- Sakara Life VS The Original Craft Beer Club
- Sakara Life VS Wise Food Storage
- Sakara Life VS Munchery
- Sakara Life VS Marley Spoon
- Sakara Life VS Mayo Clinic Diet
- Sakara Life VS Total Gym
- Sakara Life VS The Good Kitchen
- Sakara Life VS Godiva
- Sakara Life VS Chefs Plate
- Sakara Life VS Habit
- Sakara Life VS Silver Cuisine by BistroMD
- Sakara Life VS Uncorked Ventures
- Sakara Life VS Bowflex
- Sakara Life VS Kettle and Fire
- Sakara Life VS Wild Zora Paleo Meals To Go
- Sakara Life VS Freshly
- Sakara Life VS Nutrisystem
- Sakara Life VS Gold Medal Wine Club
- Sakara Life VS Kitchen Verde
- Sakara Life VS Wine Of The Month Club
- Sakara Life VS Caveman Foods
- Sakara Life VS Diet-to-Go
- Sakara Life VS Gobble
- Sakara Life VS Farm Fresh To You
- Sakara Life VS Jenny Craig
- Sakara Life VS Lobster Gram
- Sakara Life VS Home Chef
- Sakara Life VS Nonna Box
- Sakara Life VS Cooking Light Diet
- Sakara Life VS Mom’s Meal
- Sakara Life VS Omaha Steaks
- Sakara Life VS Give Them Beer
- Sakara Life VS 22 Days Nutrition
- Sakara Life VS Personal Chef To Go
- Sakara Life VS Home Bistro
- Sakara Life VS Personal Trainer Food
- Sakara Life VS BistroMD
- Sakara Life VS Beetnik Foods
- Sakara Life VS Takeout Kit
- Sakara Life VS Katz Gluten Free
- Sakara Life VS Chef'd
- Sakara Life VS Lean Meals
- Sakara Life VS NatureBox
- Sakara Life VS South Beach Diet
- Sakara Life VS BurgaBox
- Sakara Life VS Chicago Steak Company
- Sakara Life VS SimplyCook
- Sakara Life VS PeachDish
- Sakara Life VS ButcherBox
- Sakara Life VS Plated
- Sakara Life VS PlateJoy
- Sakara Life VS Daily Harvest
- Sakara Life VS HelloFresh UK
- Sakara Life VS Fresh N’ Lean
- Sakara Life VS Gousto
- Sakara Life VS HelloFresh
- Sakara Life VS Green Chef
- Sakara Life VS Magic Kitchen
- Sakara Life VS Foodstirs
- Sakara Life VS Vegin' Out
- Sakara Life VS Medifast
- Sakara Life VS Love with Food
- Sakara Life VS The California Wine Club
- Sakara Life VS FreshDirect
- Sakara Life VS Beachbody
- Sakara Life VS Sun Basket
- Sakara Life VS Factor 75
- Sakara Life VS Gourmet Station
- Sakara Life VS IdealShape
- Sakara Life VS What A Crock
- Sakara Life VS Clubs of America Beer of the Month Club
- Sakara Life VS Healthy Chef Creations
- Sakara Life VS Balance by BistroMD
- Sakara Life VS Spoonful of Comfort
- Sakara Life VS Keto Delivered
- Sakara Life VS eMeals
- Sakara Life VS True Fare
- Sakara Life VS Little Spoon
- Sakara Life VS Terra’s Kitchen
- Sakara Life VS Pantry Boy
- Sakara Life VS GreenBlender
- Sakara Life VS Paleo On The Go
- Sakara Life VS Weight Watchers
- Sakara Life VS Hungryroot
- Sakara Life VS Meat The Butchers
- Sakara Life VS Pete’s Paleo
- Sakara Life VS Snake River Farms
- Sakara Life VS Veestro
- Sakara Life VS Winc
- Sakara Life VS Blue Apron
- Sakara Life VS Metabolic Meals